Love RedHat

Marco A. Ramos mramos at sanyoval.net
Tue Sep 20 19:51:03 UTC 2005

Congratulation Stephen,

It’s very good your point of view of Linux.

Thinking that you are student I believe that this kind of forum can help you
very much to introduce you to real problems and solutions, and if you like
you can try to find answers (searching, testing, etc)  from the question
posted here and by that way you can add experience to your self and help
some one.

Regards.