same email to two Ip addresses

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Wed Sep 21 13:42:26 UTC 2005

On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 01:24:43PM +0100, Geetha Thanu wrote:
> Sorry not IP addresses. As you have given to two
> different domains.
> I am using sendmail.

Without knowing a lot more about your configuration and assuming it's
fairly basic now, the easiest thing to do is to have both domains have
an MX record that points to your new server's IP address.  Then on the
target server, edit /etc/mail/local-host-names and include both domains.
Then restart sendmail.  Make sure your DNS probably resolves both
domains.

        .../Ed