Server Crash

Smith, Albert Albert.Smith at genexservices.com
Thu Sep 22 15:47:40 UTC 2005

Is the server crashing like just shutting off on it's own with no
shutdown of the process's or is it getting a kernel panic?

I would setup a netdump server and starting tracking the information and
getting the core files and analyzing those.

Albert Smith
Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
HPCSA, RHCT
Genex Services