Linux Cluster

Radu Brumariu brum76 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 20:11:19 UTC 2005

If you decide to go with the redhat clustering suite, you would need a
shared drive ( like a SAN, or iSCSI exported from some 3rd machine ) as
the clustering uses raw devices for keeping track of the state of the
cluster.
I was limited to the linux-ha solution due to the lack of hardware. But
now that iSCSI becomes supported on RHEL4 it might be a good time to
revisit it.

Radu