win2k domain

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Sat Sep 3 13:36:06 UTC 2005

On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 08:18:50AM -0000, Subi Bhasker wrote:
>  How can I Add one Linux System to Win2K Domain.Pls let me know?

It depends on what you're trying to accomplish.  If you just want file
server, then Samba can authenticate against Windows domain controllers.
If you want full control (ssh, samba, http, etc.) then a commercial
product like Vintela Authentication Services (now owned by Quest) may be
the answer for you.

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA