Command Line updates

ANIL PETWAL anil.petwal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 04:14:00 UTC 2005

Issue the following command step bbby step

gpg --import /usr/share/rhn/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora
rpm --import /usr/share/rhn/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora
yum -y update

I hope This will solve your concern !

*Anil Petwal*
*Network Administrator | Vipullaingorourke Pvt Ltd*
*I.T Implementation Team*
*Work* : +91 124 2889310 xtn 121
*e-mail* : apetwal at vipullaingorourke.com