Red hat problem

Shaw, Marco Marco.Shaw at aliant.ca
Tue Sep 13 17:29:45 UTC 2005

IBM seems to have RHEL drivers for the your system:

I don't know if this link will work properly:
http://www-3.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=ibm&lndoc
id=MIGR-59553

You should see some info like:
IBM ServeRAID 8i Device Driver for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3
IBM ServeRAID 8i Device Driver for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 64 bit