Fedora Core 4, new kernel endeavor. Bug? How to work-around?

Greg Golin greg.golin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 21:41:47 UTC 2005

mkay, is that scsi driver compiled as a module, or is it compiled into
the kernel? you're not clear on that one. make sure you have ext3
support compiled also. i would also try and pass root=/dev/sda [or
whatever your drive reports as] to the kernel.

as a sidenote, grub introduces major imporvements to the whole
bootloader realm, just the shell alone is worth a look.

GG