S & K httpd scripts for Apache 1.3

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Sun Sep 18 21:19:45 UTC 2005

At 11:40 AM 9/18/2005, Ed Wilts wrote:

>You normally don't want them in run level 2 but more likely levels 3, 4,
>and 5.
>
># /sbin/chkconfig httpd --list
># /sbin/chkconfig httpd on
># /sbin/chkconfig httpd --list

Here's what I got:

[root at penguin root]# /sbin/chkconfig httpd --list
error reading information on service httpd: No such file or directory
[root at penguin root]# /sbin/chkconfig httpd on
error reading information on service httpd: No such file or directory
[root at penguin root]#

Maybe this is a dumb thing to say (because I don't understand the tool) but
apache is running fine on my server, fwiw.

Marty

Marty Landman, Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387
Webmaster's Bulletin Board: http://bbs.face2interface.com/
Web Installed Formmail: http://face2interface.com/formINSTal