Used Memory Not Clearing Down On Redhat Machines.

Smith, Albert Albert.Smith at genexservices.com
Mon Sep 19 17:55:28 UTC 2005

I have seen this on my systems running oracle and/or dell openmange
software. So far I removed the dell openmange system and I am currently
doing some testing under 2.6 kernel. If you want to see if there is an
official bug listed check bugzilla.redhat.com but I don't think I saw
one listed as of this time, but acording to dell/redhat the problem is
with kernel the 2.4 kernel.

albert.smith at genexservices.com
(610) 964-5154