4GB installed - RH reports 3.2?!?

Smith, Albert Albert.Smith at genexservices.com
Fri Sep 23 14:00:39 UTC 2005

The General Rule of thumb is < 4G use the standarded kernel 4G > use the
hugemem kernel. It won't hurt anything if you use the hugemem kernel and
not have a greater then or equalk to 4gig. It just opens up some
additional addressing and it could help with memory detection.

Albert Smith
Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
HPCSA, RHCT
Genex Services