ABout making a bootable installation cd

Aman Singh aman_singh1985 at msn.com
Sat Sep 24 10:06:15 UTC 2005

I'd recently downloaded the RPM from the RedHat;s ftp site. My internet
connection is slow and cant handle the files with large size. Now i want to
know that how to create a installation cd from the downloaded rpms and other
files like dosutils, boot.iso.
I tried to make a bootable cd by using ans iso editor. First I opened the
boot.iso then added all the files and folders leaving the isolinux, as it
automatically comes there from boot.iso. and when i birnt the cd and booted
the computer from the cd, after booting, it asks for the installation mthed.
I selected local cd rom but it fails as it cannot find the files and shows
that it is unable to locate the installatio n files. please tell me how to
create a cd which will start installing linux after pressing <enter> on the
windows where it ask for the installation method as text based or graphical.
I want to make my cds as same as the cd burnt with the ISOs. please help me
and tell me in detail that where to copy files and what to do after that.
Any help from any one will be Apreciated.
Thankyou
Yours sincerely
Aman Singh