How to stop kudzu detection of keyboard

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Thu Sep 29 01:09:45 UTC 2005

	Running RedHat AS 4.1.  I have just setup a few servers and once
they are put on the rack, they won't have a keyboard, mouse or
monitor hooked to them.  The problem is that booting without the
keyboard hooked up, the hardware detection (kudzu) comes up and it
waits for 30 seconds before going on and booting the rest of the
way.  How can I stop this.  I don't remember having this problem
before version 4.1.  It might just be that I never checked before.

Thanks
Steve