use ssl only on certain directories

Romeo Theriault romeotheriault at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 18:53:48 UTC 2006

But do I need to setup a completely different virtual host for every
set of directories that I want to secure with ssl.
If yes, then do the virtual hosts  need to all have different names?

I would like to have one virtual host (eg. www.example.com) and
specify within that Virtual Host section that I want directory
"forms" and directory "apply" secured with ssl.

Romeo