web interface for sendmail

vipin sagar sagar.vipin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 12:02:34 UTC 2006

Would you like to give a try for

1. Hula
http://www.hula-project.org/Hula_Server
Easy to set-up and supporting options in FC-5

2. Citadel
http://easyinstall.citadel.org/citadel/docs/citadel.html
http://www.citadel.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=73&Itemid=45
easY to set-up

3. e-groupware
http://www.egroupware.org/screenshots
Look and feel is better and more features
 gotta PITA

4. Zimbra
http://www.zimbra.com/products/screenshots.html

The choice is yours :)

FYI
It's just a suggestion, here we guys implemented it in a pretty smarter way..

Have a try on MailScanner once you rough with your set-up.
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/

http://mailscannermrtg.sourceforge.net/future.html

well..then, with the help of MailWatch..a lot more ya can do...

http://mailwatch.sourceforge.net/doku.php

One of the funny feature; this helps ya to know..who (usr) is the top
mail sender (kinda spammers :-) ) and receiver...

just explore it... hope it makes ya feel comfortable...

happY hacking...

~O_0~
~sagar
http://vipinsagar.be

...i've to look back when i heard a gong! i could only see a huge
cobweb and its shining, just got wonder, what the time it was…5AgAr