Restart DNS Zone

anindya banerjee anin_ban at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 11:57:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

             You can use #service named restart  Command

Muhammad Rizwan <rizwan at nixpanel.com> wrote:
  Hello!!

I want to know how i can restart just one zone file (of dns) instead of
restarting the named service. Scenario is if i have made some changes in
one zone file of dns, then how i can make sure that these changes 'll be
updated. I dont want to restart my named service, rather i just want to
restart that changed zone file, how i can do this,

Thanks!

Thanks And Regards
    Anindya Banerjee.