Is there a way to list all the NIS clients for an NIS server.

Bill Medland billmedland at mercuryspeed.com
Fri Apr 7 01:55:45 UTC 2006

(Seeing as how there hasn't been much of an answer)
Isn't it a meaningless question?  Isn't NIS a fairly stateless
protocol?  Surely all the clients are potentially all the
computers that can access the server on the appropriate port
with the appropriate domain?

In that case I guess the closest answer would be to use iptables
or something to keep track of who accesses the server on the NIS
port.