AW: SElinux boot error with new kernel and RHAS V4 U3

Ken Kleiner ken at cs.uml.edu
Thu Apr 13 18:24:51 UTC 2006

Here are the contents:

# This file controls the state of SELinux on the system.
# SELINUX= can take one of these three values:
#       enforcing - SELinux security policy is enforced.
#       permissive - SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.
#       disabled - SELinux is fully disabled.
SELINUX=enforcing
# SELINUXTYPE= type of policy in use. Possible values are:
#       targeted - Only targeted network daemons are protected.
#       strict - Full SELinux protection.
SELINUXTYPE=targeted

Not sure what I'm looking for.