NFS won't mount at boot

Gavin McDonald gavitron at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 01:45:20 UTC 2006

Ok, in a classic keyboard-before-brain scenario, I neglected to do a simple
scan of the boot logs;

Doing so almost certainly points to the boot order, bringing up NFS before
NIS, (and the NAS authenticates via NIS...)

So to rephrase my earlier post,

"How do I use chkconfig to start NIS _before_ NFS?"

-G

Regards,

Gavin McDonald
EVI Logistic Enterprises