Sending log file to an Email Address

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Fri Apr 21 12:24:12 UTC 2006

Hello,
             I currently run a script via cron on one of our Redhat
machines ( ES version 3) and wanted the output log file to be sent to my
e-mail address so that the log can be checked easier and i so i do not have
to login to the machine every morning. I am unsure if this can be done but
if it can i wondered what other people had put in place to do this?

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman
This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Plc nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.