Multiple Recipient Problem

IAK Tanoli sendtoimtiaz at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 14:25:27 UTC 2006

Dear all
  I am stuck in procmail configuration kindly help me to resolve the problem. My scenario is all mails to my domains are forwarded to single pop email address and i fetch mail of that user and distribute it to local users via procmail.
  Its like:

  All Email Mail ----> Single Pop Account ----> Fetched email of that account ---> Distribute to local users

  My fetchmailrc file contain:

  polll mydomain.com user all password pass -d mda 'procmail -d %T'

  and my procmailrc file contain

  LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail

  :0
  *TOuser1
  ! user1

  :0
  *TOuser2
  ! user2

  :0
  *TOuser3
  ! user3

  My configuration is working fine BUT when if i mail to user1,user2.user3 then it only deliver mail to user1. Its like ruleset once matched it is not traversing for further matches... please help me for configuring this thing.

  Note: Above is the sample configuration and my total number of users are more than 80.

--

Imtiaz Ahmed Khan

Org:           ANTS Consulting
Eml:           sendtoimtiaz at yahoo.com