Commentary on the seven words

Greg Golin greg.golin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 21:59:08 UTC 2006

This list routinely is asked to help with redhat-8 and 9. It is also
routinely asked to help with enabling rsh and telnet. (Now if a person
tells me that "this is just testing", my head says "testing is done
before production"). So if someone is asking me "hey, um, I need to
get downstairs from this 10 story building, which window would be best
to jump out of?", guess what. I will show them the stairs AND the
elevator and keep them away from the windows.

Sorry.

Regards,
Gregory Golin
Systems Administrator