crazy file permission question

Scott Ruckh sruckh at gemneye.org
Tue Aug 1 02:50:49 UTC 2006

I wrote a perl wrapper that allows for the umask to be set per user/group.
 The perl code eventually calls /usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server.  The
perl code is called from /etc/ssh/sshd_config in the "Subsystem" section.

Scott
--
http://photo-gallery.gemneye.org:1115/Gallery2/

This is what you said Wayne Pinette