how to boot from second disk

mghofran at caregroup.harvard.edu mghofran at caregroup.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 2 13:24:51 UTC 2006

You should compare your DELL's BIOS boot sequence between the working servers and the one in question.  I believe you have an ordering issue on which drive takes precedence at the BIOS level, not the PERC SCSI card's firmware.  If still in doubt, you should pose this question to DELL's support knowledge base.  Good luck!