Logrotate and Selinux

I am trying to set logrotate to rotate specific syslogged files outside of /var/log. My application is logging under /opt/app_name/log/. To allow syslog to be able to log/wite to this file, I had to set the appropriate context to user_u:object_r:var_log_t. Since the file isn't under /var/log, I don't think the context will be preserved once it's been rotated, thus preventing syslog from writing to the file. Has anyone tested this before?

Thanks,
Ian