Problem when updating with up2date...

Jim van Wel jim at coolzero.info
Fri Aug 11 09:33:33 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Well solved the problem, you just have to remove these lines
in the standard installation of up2date.

up2date --configure

and remove the following lines:

20. pkgSkipList        ['kernel*']
21. pkgsToInstallNotUp ['kernel', 'kernel-modules', 'kernel-devel']
24. removeSkipList     ['kernel*']

You can replace them back after updating.

Sorry for the post :)

Jim.