Location of relay-hosts file or equivalent in RHEL4 ES?

Hello, I'm running Enterprise Linux 4 ES with Sendmail as my SMTP
server. I need to configure my Linux box to relay e-mail from another
server I manage, i.e. to have my Linux machine be that other server's
"smart server." One step is apparently to do as indicated in section
11.3.1.5 on page 165 of the _Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4: Reference
Guide_, namely "[t]o configure relay domains, edit the
/etc/mail/relay-domains file . . ." However, this file is not in my
/etc/mail directory nor anywhere else on my RHEL computer. Any
suggestions or alternate procedures would be appreciated.

Ed McCorduck
Ed McCorduck net
www.McCorduck.net