Re: Using a Linux box as a NAS

You'd want to have a look at freeradius - included with RH / Fedora.

On 8/18/06, Bill Tangren <bjt aa usno navy mil> wrote:

I am exploring how to use a Linux box as a Network Authentication Server.
I've
found a few VPN + PPP howtos, but I don't think that is quite what I need.
The
head of IT is looking to install something that will be the sole (2
factor)
authentication point for our teleworkers for access to our internal
network.

Could someone please point me to documentation that will explain how we
can go
about doing this?

Thanks!

Bill Tangren