Re: Using a Linux box as a NAS

Vladimir Kosovac wrote:
You'd want to have a look at freeradius - included with RH / Fedora.

I've installed freeradius, and am in the process of configuring. But like VPN, the howto documents I can find, like this:

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/8021X-HOWTO/freeradius.html

show how to use it to set up freeradius for wireless access, and or dial in (PPP). Actually, I probably will want to do that at some point, but right now, strictly wired, and not dial in. And I have found NOTHING detailing setting it up for 2 factor authentication.

Thanks for responding, though.