Re: Kernel panic - please help

Hello,

I am also facing same kind of problem

I was looking into mail archives where I found this conversation

In my system also the same issue Kernel panic : No init found

not able to do with rescue, and I need the data to be restored
and was able to show the filesystem n partitions

but in my case I am using Redhat 9 version

If you have got the solution let me know

Thanks & Regards,
Suddavanda