/var/log/reporting

What process/app logs to /var/log/reporting? I have an RHEL box that has this and it keeps filling up. It does sort of rotate out this directory in /var/log/reporting/archives, but I do not know what daemon does the logging to this, nor where I can change the configuration to remove some of the archived tarballs. Anyone have any ideas?

--
Ceterum censeo, Carthago delenda est.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator