Re: Permit root login for telnet..

No there is specific requirement for my testing purpose to enable telnet root login

Greg Golin <greg golin gmail com> wrote:  Dear Arun,

You do NOT want to enable root login via telnet - trust me on this
one. Please tell the list what you are trying to accomplish - 99.9%
chance is that whatever you are trying to do can, and should be done
via ssh.

Kind Regards,
Gregory Golin
Systems Admin