-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Greg Golin
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 2:12 AM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: Re: Permit root login for telnet..

Dear Arun,

You do NOT want to enable root login via telnet - trust me on this
one. Please tell the list what you are trying to accomplish - 99.9%
chance is that whatever you are trying to do can, and should be done
via ssh.

Kind Regards,
Gregory Golin
Systems Admin