Permit root login for telnet..

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez manuel at todo-linux.com
Fri Aug 25 14:20:56 UTC 2006

El Viernes, 25 de Agosto de 2006 16:11, Shekhar Dhotre escribió:
> OK , no one has access to network room here than Coms guys . Even I
> cannot go in as I am in Unix/Storages group. Our comm. guys are not
> interested in checking our passwords.
>
> Also they have access to most of the prod switches, so they are trusted
> by the business. Again not a risk .

There's also no riks if you only allow root login using local keyboard on
every server ;-) You're making no sense.By the way, that's not the mostly
network topologie.

Furthermore, you cannot be sure that no one are interested on passwords,
moreover, if you're suposing that, what kind of system administrator are you?
Security doesn't matter for you? Please make sense and talk about REAL
situations.

--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.