Where the heck is mailx

I'm running RHEL3 on a server and I'm trying to find the mailx binary. The RPM db says it's installed (and the latest one I could find), but I cannot find mailx anywhere. I have a script that I want to be able to mail certain data to myself and I've always used mailx for things like that. Did I miss something?

--
Ceterum censeo, Carthago delenda est.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator