Where the heck is mailx

Wayne Pinette Wpinette at tru.ca
Fri Aug 25 17:43:43 UTC 2006

if the mailx rpm is installed, you should be able to do a rpm -q -l
mailx  (or whatever the rpm is listed under) and that will tell you all
the files that were installed and their locations.

Wayner

>>> mhaney at ercbroadband.org 08/25/06 10:31 am >>>
I'm running RHEL3 on a server and I'm trying to find the mailx binary.

The RPM db says it's installed (and the latest one I could find), but I

cannot find mailx anywhere.  I have a script that I want to be able to

mail certain data to myself and I've always used mailx for things like

that.  Did I miss something?

--
Ceterum censeo, Carthago delenda est.

Mark Haney