Re: Where the heck is mailx

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006, Mark Haney wrote:

I'm running RHEL3 on a server and I'm trying to find the mailx binary. The RPM db says it's installed (and the latest one I could find), but I cannot find mailx anywhere. I have a script that I want to be able to mail certain data to myself and I've always used mailx for things like that. Did I miss something?

rpm -qp --filesbypkg mailx | less

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink