Commentary on the seven words

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez manuel at todo-linux.com
Sat Aug 26 09:21:23 UTC 2006

El Viernes, 25 de Agosto de 2006 20:10, darrel barton escribió:

> So when a guy writes to ask about how to enable root login from telnet,
> can't someone just say "I hope you know that's not as secure as ssh -- but
> here's how you enable that ...... ?

That's exactly what I did. Look at this:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/redhat-list/2006-August/msg00216.html

If you read whole thread you'll see that the one who asked about how to enable
root login via telnet is not the same guy who started the flame :-)

Greetings
--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.