DNS Issues after setting up a WAN?

Georges I. Carraha CarrahaG at arubadigital.com
Wed Dec 20 21:32:54 UTC 2006

Hello

The  remote side has no DHCP server.   It only consists of some Windows
XP PCs connected to the router and they are accessing the Linux Server
at the main location.

Also putting the ruclaservices.local as the DNS suffix does not make a
difference.

What I would like to point out is the fact that the Windows XP machines
at the main location are not having the same problems as the ones at the
remote location.

Regards,
Georges Carraha
mailto:CarrahaG at arubadigital.com
Aruba Digital Systems N.V.
Avenida Milio J. Croes 31
Oranjestad, Aruba
Dutch Caribbean
Tel:  (297) 583-9501     Fax: (297) 583-9504