question about cron

Rilindo Foster webmaster at monzell.com
Tue Dec 26 15:48:00 UTC 2006

Usually it is /var/log/cron.log (assuming that the default syslog
config has not been changed).

If you don't see the command execute in the log file (assumin that
you do have cron.log), try restarting cron. My understanding is that
cron should be able to re-read the crontab file on the fly, but (at
least on other Unix OSes), but just in case, you may need to do that.