Physical Disk Size

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Fri Dec 1 09:57:16 UTC 2006

Could someone tell me a command i can run on my Redhat machines to find out
the physical disk size of the hard disk in the machine without having to
take the disk out and look at it , this is because  i have some machines
that are 18/36/72/73 gig and need to know which ones they are. I have run a
fdisk to show the partitions but i am unsure if all of the machines have
been configured to use all of the disk so there must be a command i can run
to just check this out?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Andrew B
This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Plc nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.