Physical Disk Size

Dalibor Juric djuric at livingston.de
Fri Dec 1 10:58:55 UTC 2006

Hi,

with *fdisk -l* can you see physical disksize.

Dalibor Juric

Red Hat Certified Technician
Technical Support IBM und FSC

Livingston Electronic Services GmbH
Borsigstr.11
64291 Darmstadt
Germany

Tel. +49 6151 9344 251
Fax  +49 6151 9344 111

http://www.livingston.com
mailto:djuric at livingston.de

LÖSUNGEN, DIE SICH RECHNEN!

This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be
legally privileged. It is intended for the recipient only. If an
addressing or a transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please
notify the author by replying to the e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely
on this e-mail.