Physical Disk Size

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Fri Dec 1 13:01:28 UTC 2006

I am doing all these commands as root.

Regards

[IMAGE]
|+--------------------------+---------------------------------------------|
||   Dalibor Juric          |                                             |
||   <djuric at livingston.de> |           To:        General Red Hat Linux  |
||   Sent by:               |   discussion list <redhat-list at redhat.com>  |
||   redhat-list-bounces at red|           cc:                               |
||   hat.com                |           Subject:        Re: Physical Disk |
||                          |   Size                                      |
||   01/12/2006 12:57       |                                             |
||   Please respond to      |                                             |
||   General Red Hat Linux  |                                             |
||   discussion list        |                                             |
||                          |                                             |
|+--------------------------+---------------------------------------------|

You need root permissions for fdisk command

Dalibor Juric

Red Hat Certified Technician
Technical Support IBM und FSC

Livingston Electronic Services GmbH
Borsigstr.11
64291 Darmstadt
Germany

Tel. +49 6151 9344 251
Fax  +49 6151 9344 111

http://www.livingston.com
mailto:djuric at livingston.de

LÖSUNGEN, DIE SICH RECHNEN!

This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be
legally privileged. It is intended for the recipient only. If an
addressing or a transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please
notify the author by replying to the e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely
on this e-mail.

|+--------------------------+---------------------------------------------|
> ||   Nigel Wade             |
|
> ||   <nmw at ion.le.ac.uk>     |           To:        General Red Hat
Linux  |
> ||   Sent by:               |   discussion list
<redhat-list at redhat.com>  |
> ||   redhat-list-bounces at red|           cc:
|
> ||   hat.com                |           Subject:        Re: Physical Disk

Size                                      |