Re: Which version of RedHat support php-4.4.4?

Quoting Margaret Doll <Margaret_Doll brown edu>:

I have RedHat 3 and 4 running on various systems, but php-4.3  is the
best I can install through up2date on the systems.
php-4.4.4 builds on the system and I can install it in /usr/local, but
I some of my web programs won't recognize the installation in
/usr/local.

Does RedHat 5 support the upgrade to php-4.4?

RHEL5 will have php-5.1.6 or better (5.1.6 is what current beta 2 has). PHP5 is also available from Red Hat for RHEL4 (not sure about RHEL3). It's in that extra "something application something" (or whatever it is called) repository (not enabled by default).

--
NOTICE: If you are not intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that by reading this message you agreed not to disturb frogs during