Re: Which version of RedHat support php-4.4.4?

On Dec 1, 2006, at 11:42 AM, Aleksandar Milivojevic wrote:

Quoting Margaret Doll <Margaret_Doll brown edu>:

I have RedHat 3 and 4 running on various systems, but php-4.3  is the
best I can install through up2date on the systems.
php-4.4.4 builds on the system and I can install it in /usr/local, but
I some of my web programs won't recognize the installation in
/usr/local.

Does RedHat 5 support the upgrade to php-4.4?

RHEL5 will have php-5.1.6 or better (5.1.6 is what current beta 2 has). PHP5 is also available from Red Hat for RHEL4 (not sure about RHEL3). It's in that extra "something application something" (or whatever it is called) repository (not enabled by default).

Could you tell me more about this possibility?

--
NOTICE: If you are not intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that by reading this message you agreed not to disturb frogs during