GD library

Dear all,

I am trying to install Module GD for my system but appear a error after I use make test command.

I read the help and I found that I need libgd but I dont find it, please can you help me, If anyone have installed this tool, give a hand!

Cheers,

Navarro Jara, Rolando
Cisco Certified Network Associate - CCNA
Acesss Grid Project - Information Technology Unit
International Potato Center
Phone: 511 - 3496017 Ext. 2146