Re: how to add commands

you can alias a command for your custom name.

Regards
Anmol Bedi

On 12/2/06, Rizwan Khan <rizwaan gmail com> wrote:

Hi
I wanted to know how i can add custom command on FC4 box so that i
should be able to execute them from command line. I just installed IBM
PurifyPlus and they suggested me run your command thorough the
following command:
% purify cc -g hello_world.c

but its gving me messge that purify command not found,

Thanks
--
Muhammad R!zwän Khän