Re: email problem

Lord,
Thanks... but may his SMTP blocked Hotmail or network administrator blocked.
Anyway, we try help him as we can also sharing the knowledge.

Thanks again.

On 12/2/06, Res <res ausics net> wrote:

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, Lord of Gore wrote:

> Res, I think I owe you an appology. I just created a test account on msn
and
> send a mail from my otherwise perfectly working mail server and just
went
> into the Junk folder. Gee this boys have a thick cheek. I will send a
mail to
> MSN and check this out.

It's OK, no apology needed :)

I think the more people that complain about this the better.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd