How to submit application to a cluster?

Dear All,

Our company has developed a php based campaign management system. It uses
swift mail for the campaign mailing. Swift mail invokes sendmail to send
emails. I wish to integrate this mail sending on cluster. I have installed
OSCAR cluster application on my server with 7 nodes. cluster is working
fine.

how can i make this php application work on my cluster so that it shares the
load of sending out emails. help needed urgently.

--
With warm regards,

Anmol Bedi