Failure to boot with SMP kernel on x86_64 SMP system ...

Sandor W. Sklar ssklar at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 6 04:09:07 UTC 2006

no, and that's the weird thing.  As far as I know, and as far as my
research went, there were no changes, nor was there really any active
use of the system.  That's the first thing I checked, of course.  Its
kernel version, and the version of all RPMs currently on the system,
are the same as on the others that I have, and haven't changed in weeks.

	-s-